Hiring Project Manager
The role shall be to manage the production project assigned. This shall involve mediating with the Vendors, Sales Team, Operations Team, extensive follow up and meeting the production deadlines. The objective of the role is to streamline the overall delivery process.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Who believes we grow as a team and not individually
- Someone who sees joy in building things from scratch
- If you are not afraid to fall, and can stand up and improvise overall
- A person with Never Give Up Attitude
- Someone who is looking for a steep learning curve
- Self-driven, Ambitious & Go-getter
- Result Oriented: Success is measured by the results and continuous effort is what takes you there.
- Has the right attitude to excel and grow in an organization
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Get accustomed to working in a highly challenging environment.
- An experience of working in high-performance fashion startup with high-profile customers.
- Ability to understand how things work on the ground level.
- Get on ground experience on how to start a business from scratch.
- Opportunities to scale and grow exponentially in a highly competitive environment
- A steep learning curve
Remuneration: INR 8,333 (In hand) + INR 20,000 (In hand)
- Project Ownership: Responsible for all production project assigned in the company. It is with utmost sincerity that you shall be expected to handle the project and make sure the budget & timelines for the production are met.
- Team Management: Work with various team and effectively communicate with Vendors, Sales and Operations team in terms of requirement, timelines, interim milestones and urgency of the project.
- Project Planning: Effective Project Planning Skills. Use of Excel or any project planning tools shall be required to ensure flawless completion of the project. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Handling Contracts: Responsible for handling and negotiating with vendors to get the best deal
- Reporting: Work with the sales team and vendor to share regular and timeline updates regarding the progress of the project. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Documentation: Efficient documentation of the communication received externally and internally. Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Post-Graduate or Graduate in any field
- Good with numbers
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Confident and fluent written & verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Prior experience in project management is an added advantage
About Peluche Inc
We have started Peluche on August’16 with an aim to create a leading Men Accessories Brand by 2020.
ROI Driven: We are a self-sustaining profitable fashion startup and thus whatever we do has to be ROI driven.
Clientele: Like any other business we have multiple revenue streams one of which is also B2B. We have been able to convert brands like Adidas, Shantanu & Nikhil, Porsche, Reebok, Suzuki, Archies, Organic India, Mahindra, ISS, Innovaccer, Terex, TVS, Wizcraft and many others. These brands not only help us stretch our boundaries but also contributes heavily on the revenue side.
Consumer Love us: Peluche is highest rated brand in its category on every Indian marketplace where we operate.
Team: Small and Nimble-footed team which gives us an edge over big corporate to get accustomed to ever-changing consumer demands.
Location: We are located at South Delhi with close proximity to popular areas
If the profile interests you please let us know by sending your CV's at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com