Hiring Operations Manager
The Role will support in "growing the company." Her/his focus would be on increasing brand awareness, bringing in new clients and coordinating public relations efforts. The role would include the generation and development of new business opportunities. The objective is focused purely on marketing & selling.
Who Should Apply
- Self-driven, Ambitious & Go-getter
- Someone who is ready to build things from scratch
- Should be a believer that everything is possible
- Someone who is looking for a steep learning curve
- Result oriented: Success is measured by the results and not the efforts
- Hard work is taken for granted. So, you have to be exceptional to be considered as a performer.
What's in it for you
- Get accustomed to working in a highly challenging environment.
- An experience of working in high-performance fashion startup.
- Ability to understand how things work on the ground level.
- Get on ground experience on how to start a business from scratch.
- Opportunities to scale and grow exponentially in a highly competitive environment
- A steep learning curve
- Remuneration: 20,833 (In hand) + 8,333 (Incentive) + Reimbursements.
- Product Merchandising: Ability to articulate the USPs of your product with visual and non-visual content.
- Product Listings: Manage and optimize product listings on various online platforms to maximum visibility.
- Stock Management: Managing enough stock required to manage for day-to-day product dispatch.
- Manage Partners: Lead externals partners on different projects for example Content creation, photoshoot etc.
- Setup Backend Operations: Conceptualise operational process to achieve a high level of efficiency.
- Team Work: Work with category managers to improve scale and profitability of specific category.
- Operations: Assist all client-facing verticals to help them spend maximum time directly with clients/customers.
- Ability to work directly with Founder
- Common-sense should prevail at all times.
- Ability to respect and get things done from blue-collar employees.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Lead by setting examples for others.
- A prior internship experience is added advantage
About Peluche Inc
We have started Peluche on August’16 with an aim to create a leading Men Accessories Brand by 2020.
ROI Driven: We are a self-sustaining profitable fashion startup and thus whatever we do has to be ROI driven.
Clientele: Like any other business we have multiple revenue streams one of which is also B2B. We have been able to convert brands like Adidas, Suzuki, Archies, Organic India, Mahinda, ISS, Innovaccer, Terex, TVS, Wizcraft and many others. These brands not only help us stretch our boundaries but also contributes heavily on the revenue side.
Consumer Love us: Peluche is highest rated brand in its category on every Indian marketplace where we operate.
Team: Small and Nimble-footed team which gives us an edge over big corporates to get accustomed to ever-changing consumer demands.
Location: We are located at Soth Delhi with close proximity to popular areas
If the profile interests you please let us know by sending your CV's at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com