Hiring Management Interns
Management Interns: 2019
Who Should Apply?
Self-driven, Ambitious & Go-getter
Should be a believer that everything is possible
Someone who is looking for a steep learning curve.
Result oriented: Success is measured by the results and not just the efforts.
If you are ready to stretch your boundaries.
You are expected to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal.
What’s in it for you?
Get accustomed to working in a highly challenging environment.
Experience of working in high-performance fashion startup.
Ability to understand how things work on the ground level.
Get on-ground experience on how to build something from scratch.
Fixed: INR 7,500 Per Month
Performance-based Incentives: INR 7,500 Per Month
Credits worth INR 7500.
Opportunity to get PPO
About Peluche Inc
We have started Peluche on August’16 with an aim to create a leading Men Accessories Brand by 2020.
ROI Driven: We are a self-sustaining profitable fashion startup and thus whatever we do has to be ROI driven.
Clientele: Like any other business we have multiple revenue streams one of which is also B2B. We have been able to convert brands like Adidas, Suzuki, Archies, Organic India, Mahinda, ISS, Innovaccer, Terex, TVS, Wizcraft and many others. These brands not only help us stretch our boundaries but also contributes heavily on the revenue side.
Consumer Love us: Peluche is highest rated brand in its category on every Indian marketplace where we operate.
Team: Small and Nimble-footed team which gives us an edge over big corporates to get accustomed to ever-changing consumer demands.
Location: We are located at Soth Delhi with close proximity to popular areas
Management Interns Job Profile
Selected interns will be given short-term projects in following fields based on company’s requirement and candidate’s skill set.
- Client Facing Roles
- B2B Sales:
- Assist Sales Manager in closing deals with corporate brands. Do almost all the backend work to ensure that the Sales Managers spend maximum time in Client Meetings
- Accompany Managers for meetings and if your manager is convinced you might get your own sales meeting.
- Retail Expansions
- Assist the team in retail expansions
- Meet and convince business owners of be-spoke men Apparel stores to keep Peluche products to maximize the profits.
- This is going to be a difficult task as Peluche will work on a pre-paid model, unlike conventional brands. Here you will be competing directly with brands like Arrow, Van Heusen, Louis Phillipe etc.
- Client Management
- Handle existing Indian and overseas brands to ensure customer delight.
- Work with production team to maintain quality adherence and timely delivery.
- Own the client and work a bridge with multiple departments.
- Marketing Roles
- Use existing contacts to partner with various brands for increased visibility. For example, partner with HDFC credit card to offer Peluche Cufflinks when a cardholder has the specified number of points on his card.
- Client Engagement
- Device ways to engage existing B2C customers and maximize profits. Running referral programs, Driving engagement via Email or SMS.
- Managing day-to-day customer queries and working with support functions to resolve the customer issues.
- Content Marketing
- Writing live blogs
- Creating useful content
- Social Media Management
If the profile interests you please let us know by sending your CV's at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com