Hiring Category Manager
The role will support in "managing the category". Her/his focus would be on increasing category visibility on online platforms like Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, etc, to manage/add/optimize listings on these platforms, run online ads, devise future plan for the category betterment. The objective is focused purely on marketing & selling category online.
Who Should Apply
- Self-driven, Ambitious & Go-getter
- Someone who is ready to build things from scratch
- Should be a believer that everything is possible
- Someone who is looking for a steep learning curve
- Result oriented: Success is measured by the results and not the efforts
- Hard working
What's in it for you
- Get accustomed to working in a highly challenging environment.
- An experience of working in high-performance fashion startup.
- Ability to understand how things work on the ground level.
- Get on ground experience on how to start a business from scratch.
- Opportunities to scale and grow exponentially in a highly competitive environment.
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work directly with the Founder.
- Remuneration: 25,000 (In hand) + 8,333 (In hand)
- Revenue: Responsible for increasing revenue from all online marketplace.
- Watch Dog: Work with various teams to ensure that we are continuously improving content, participating in sales events, running relevant ads and do whatever it takes to increase the category size.
- New Product development: Introducing new product range on a quarterly basis. Manage all end-to-end operations required for new product development.
- Innovate and spearhead creativity: We need to keep on innovating to differentiate our self from the competition
- Manage customer satisfaction: Ensure that Peluche remains a leader when it comes to customer ratings or overall customer experience in your category.
- Content Writing: Responsible for appropriately describing the products on online platform.
- Marketplace Management: Manage, Optimize, and continuously grow listings on online platforms like Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- Work with targets and meet deadlines.
- Confident and fluent communication skills.
- MS Excel and Basic Picture Editing Skill preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales, marketing or operations
About Peluche Inc
We have started Peluche on August’16 with an aim to create a leading Men Accessories Brand by 2020.
ROI Driven: We are a self-sustaining profitable fashion startup and thus whatever we do has to be ROI driven.
Clientele: Like any other business we have multiple revenue streams one of which is also B2B. We have been able to convert brands like Adidas, Shantanu & Nikhil, Reebok, Porsche, Suzuki, Archies, Organic India, Mahindra, ISS, Innovaccer, Terex, TVS, Wizcraft and many others. These brands not only help us stretch our boundaries but also contributes heavily on the revenue side.
Consumer Love us: Peluche is highest rated brand in its category on every Indian marketplace where we operate.
Team: Small and Nimble-footed team which gives us an edge over big corporates to get accustomed to ever-changing consumer demands.
Location: We are located in South Delhi with close proximity to popular areas.
If the profile interests you please let us know by sending your CV's at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org