Hiring Customer Service Manager
The Role shall be to assist the B2C customer with their queries, feedback, concerns and close the sale with the individual. Her/his focus would be on satisfactorily resolving customer concerns, answering customer queries and responding on behalf of Peluche on all the available customer channels. The role shall involve usage of software, all forms of verbal and written communications (both internal and external). The objective of the role is to enhance customer experience, give top-notch customer service and close a sale by effectively guiding the customer towards the end of the sale journey.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Who believes we grow as a team and not individually
- Someone who sees joy in building things from scratch
- If you are not afraid to fall, and can stand up and improvise overall
- A person with Never Give Up Attitude
- Someone who is looking for a steep learning curve
- Self-driven, Ambitious & Go-getter
- Result Oriented: Success is measured by the results and continuous effort is what takes you there.
- Has the right attitude to excel and grow in an organization
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Get accustomed to working in a highly challenging environment.
- An experience of working in high-performance fashion startup with high-profile customers.
- Ability to understand how things work on the ground level.
- Get on ground experience on how to start a business from scratch.
- Opportunities to scale and grow exponentially in a highly competitive environment
- A steep learning curve
Remuneration: INR 8,333 (In hand) + INR 20000(In hand)
- Responding all the emails coming to the customer service desk
- Responding to all the calls coming to the customer service desk
- Responding to all the chats coming on the website from the end customers/prospects
- Operating the order management, warehouse management, chat, calling softwares to respond to customer query/concern
- Effectively troubleshooting the concerns with available data and resources
- Floating the feedback received from the customer internally to improve current product/processes
- Managing the customer expectation
- Providing a great customer experience while talking to the customer and assisting him/her
- Having the customer concerns resolved by coordinating with the operations team and closing the thread
- Answering the prospect's queries efficiently and closing the sales
- Have 360 degree understanding of the product
- Efficient and regular documentation
- Post-Graduate or Graduate in any field
- Good with Numbers
- Confident and fluent written & verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service is an added Advantage
- Laptop operating capabilities
About Peluche Inc
We have started Peluche on August’16 with an aim to create a leading Men Accessories Brand by 2020.
ROI Driven: We are a self-sustaining profitable fashion startup and thus whatever we do has to be ROI driven.
CLIENTELE: Like any other business we have multiple revenue streams one of which is also B2B. We have been able to convert brands like Adidas, Shantanu & Nikhil, Porsche, Reebok, Suzuki, Archies, Organic India, Mahindra, ISS, Innovaccer, Terex, TVS, Wizcraft and many others. These brands not only help us stretch our boundaries but also contributes heavily on the revenue side.
Consumer Love us: Peluche is highest rated brand in its category on every Indian marketplace where we operate.
TEAM: Small and Nimble-footed team which gives us an edge over big corporate to get accustomed to ever-changing consumer demands.
LOCATION: We are located at South Delhi with close proximity to popular areas
If the profile interests you please let us know by sending your CV's at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org